WhatsApp is one of the most popular social networking apps available right now. With the ability to text people and send them pictures for free, it is widely used by a lot of smartphone users. However, there are lots of things you can’t do in the app by default that many people would find very useful. That is where WhatsApp++ comes in.
At this point there are many hacks which allow people to get around WhatsApp’s rules, allowing them to see messages without the other person knowing, make adjustments to the app, and much more. WhatsApp++ is just one of those hacks. Originally a jailbreak app available on Cydia, it is now possible to install WhatsApp++ on any unjailbroken iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. In this guide, I am going to show you how to install the app on your device easily! A full description of what this tweak does is available here.
Requirements & Notes
- This does not require a jailbroken device.
- This app is signed and can be revoked at any time by Apple. If this happens the app will start to crash. To fix this, re-download the app and try again. If this does not fix the issue then try again in a few days.
- Navigate to this page on your iOS device (must be with Safari). Once there, you should see a website similar to the App Store.
- Tap the ‘Apps’ button at the bottom. In here you have the option to view tweaked apps and paid apps. Tap on the ‘See All‘ button next to the ‘Tweaked Apps‘ section.
- You should now see a list of all the applications that are available to be downloaded. Find the app named ‘WhatsApp++‘, then tap on it (there are lots of different hacked versions available, so make sure to select the correct one). This should bring you to the apps install page.
- On the install page, tap the ‘Get‘ button next to the icon. A pop-up should appear asking if you want to install the app. Tap on ‘Install‘. It should now begin installing like a normal app store app.
- Once the app has been installed it will not open due to an untrusted enterprise developer error. To solve this open the Settings app and navigate to General>Device Management
- Tap one of the menus within this page until you find the one containing WhatsApp++. Tap ‘Trust’ twice and the app will become trusted.
- You should now be able to open and use WhatsApp++ on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
- Once you open the app, you will need to set up your WhatsApp with your phone number. When you’ve finished the setup, you can begin using the WhatsApp hacks!
ALSO SEE: How to Jailbreak iOS 11.0 – 11.1.2 Using Electra on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad